Welcome to our Practice website. We aim to provide all of our patients with a comprehensive range of healthcare services covering one-off problems to longer term illnesses. Feel free to explore the site and find out how you and your family can benefit from our personal and professional approach to healthcare provision.
Cordwallis Road Surgery is currently operating a telephone triage system for all patients. We are not seeing walk-ins at this time .This is an attempt to significantly reduce the rapid spread of COVID-19 to our elderly and vulnerable patients in accordance with national guidelines. We will of course still see patients who genuinely need to be seen. We realise that it is hard to accommodate some patients individual needs and expectations and we are constantly trying to manage and improve the situation.
You will NOT be allowed access into the building unless you have a pre-booked face-to-face appointment that has been agreed with a clinician over the phone.
- If you have a pre-booked appointment please wait OUTSIDE, you will be called when we are ready to see you.
- Please use e-consult or the Cordwallis Road Surgery website to request all repeat prescriptions, if you do not have access to these facilities then you can post the repeat into our post box.
- All Prescriptions will be sent directly to the pharmacy (please add your nominated pharmacy to your repeat if we do not already know this). You will NOT be allowed to collect the prescription from the Surgery.
- If you would like to book an appointment to speak to a doctor, please call the Surgery or use e-consult (below). You will not be able to make an appointment at the reception desk.
- Baby immunisations are continuing as normal.
If you have concerns , or worries please make contact with us either by phone or econsult - we are here and will help you
WE ARE CUREENTLY PROMOTING ONLINE SERVICES WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS ONLINE, ORDER PRESCRIPTIONS AND VIEW YOUR MEDICAL RECORD/TEST RESULTS. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A FORM OF YOUR ID , AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND A MOBILE PHONE NUMBER AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU.
On-line services are available including booking of appointments and ordering of repeat prescriptions. Please ask reception for more details
PLEASE CLICK ON THE TABS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON:
Find out when our practice is open and what to do if you need help when the practice is closed.
Appointments- call 01628 627284
In addition to our opening times, evening and weekend appointments available for our patients at the following locations:King Edward V11 Hospital, Windsor and St Marks Hospital, Maidenhead, please ask at Reception
Please allow 48 hours for repeat prescriptions. Note we cannot accept requests over the telephone
If you are new to the area and would like to register please drop in and see us.
PREGNANT WOMEN BETWEEN 18 AND 38 WEEKS ARE ADVISED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE NURSE FOR PERTUSSIS (WHOOPING COUGH) VACCINATION
IMPORTANT !!! EXTRACTION OF PATIENT INFORMATION AND CARE BY THE HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE INFORMATION CENTRE-SEE FURTHER INFORMATION ON SIDE PANEL-SEE HSCIC
Patient Participation group -New members welcome. Please speak to the Practice Manager for more information.
All existing patients not already allocated a named GP will have a doctor allocated to co-ordinate their care by 30th June 2015. To find out who your named doctor is please ask a receptionist. You remain free to see any doctor at the practice.
New patients are allocated to a doctor on registration.
(Site updated 12/09/2022)